From breathtaking landscapes and rural idylls to buzzing urban hubs and amazing festivals, it's all waiting to be discovered in Ireland. Explore the storybook castles, live like royalty, and hit up a pub or two along the way.
There are many different ways to see Ireland. Commonly it is done on land with either self-drive itineraries or an escorted tour. However an Ireland intensive cruise allows you to enjoy your time in the beautiful country, with the convenience of unpacking only once and settling into your stateroom.
12 Night Ireland Intensive Cruise
Sweeping landscapes, where beauty and serenity come together in this voyage. Enjoy late nights in four ports, as well as two overnights allowing you to have a truly immersive experience on The Emerald Isle.
Ireland is home to some of the most impressive and iconic sites in all of Europe. From castles and cathedrals to Dublin and Galway, seemingly every village, town, and city is positively steeped in history or has influenced modern-day culture. You will have plenty of contemporary delights through our unique Destination Immersion® style of traveling.
EXPERIENCES YOU WILL REMEMBER
- Travel to the Giant’s Causeway, an UNESCO World Heritage Site and a natural rock formation consisting of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns.
- Visit the charming Killyleagh Castle, where you'll enjoy a private champagne reception.
- Tour the Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a private tasting with an expert bar man.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
- Journey to The Cliffs of Moher to admire the unique natural beauty of these limestone landscapes.
- Visit one of Ireland’s most enchanting cities, Galway, with brightly colored shops, excellent bars and restaurants, traditional Irish music sessions.
- Play golf at some of the world’s top 30 clubs including Royal Portrush, host to The 2019 Open with the optional golf package.