Be charmed by cosmopolitan Paris, sample sumptuous food and wine in the Loire Valley, and take in the glamour of the South of France. Enthralling experiences await in France. The charming country encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine.
16 days, small group escorted tour
Leafy vineyards, majestic mountains, Riviera sunshine, Roman remains and fortified towns, combined with great food and wine, make for an engaging ‘Tour de France.'
Delve deeper into France's culture and history by visiting places that few tourists ever get to see. Go off the well-trodden tourist path and visit hidden retreats, meet amazing locals and enjoy farm-to-table dining. This itinerary is the perfect choice for travelers who have already seen the iconic tourist sites in France or those that are looking to have off the beaten path experiences away from the crowds.
You'll have access to rare and authentic experiences that are unavailable to the average traveler. Get to know your destination intimately with a mix of dining experiences, meaningful interactions with local experts and exciting cultural activities.
EXPERIENCES YOU WILL REMEMBER
- See Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, facades of the Louvre, the River Seine and its romantic bridges, the obelisk in the centre of the Place de la Concorde and enjoy a drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Visit a perfumery to learn about the French perfume industry and discover your signature scent in Côte d'Azur.
- Savour a delightful Farm-to-Table Dinner prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and accompanied with local wine in Chambéry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
- Enjoy a drive along part of the Grand Prix circuit in Monaco
- Enjoy exploring the beautiful coastal town of Nice on the French Riviera.
- Stay in France’s mountaineering capital of Chamonix