Cruise the Danube River
The Danube is Europe's second-longest river and is located in Central and Eastern Europe. The river was once a long-standing frontier of the Roman Empire and today flows through 10 countries.
A river cruise is a charming way to experience Europe intimately with a limited number of passengers aboard and vessels small enough to navigate the rivers of Europe allowing you to dock in the heart of medieval cities.
Countries along the Danube include: Germany, Romania, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia
PRAGUE to BUDAPEST
12-day journey featuring a 7-night Danube cruise. Kingdoms & culture ready to welcome you with exclusive experiences such as a private dinner in Lobkowicz Palace & an evening of Imperial entertainment at a Vienna palace.
Along the "river of kings" lined with medieval castles and Gothic cathedrals, charming riverside villages and vineyards you will have opportunities for wine tasting at private vineyards, visits to medieval towns and riverside castles and private palace evenings that come alive with music and entertainment.
COUNTRIES: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, & Slovakia
EXPERIENCES YOU WILL REMEMBER
- Private Imperial Evening at a palace in Vienna featuring a gala dinner and Viennese performers
- Private aperitif and dinner in Prague at Lobkowicz Palace, Prague Castle
- A private tour of Prague’s Baroque libraries, Strahov Monastery.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
- Two nights each in Prague and Budapest at centrally located hotels in the heart of the cities
- Evenings of local performing artists and classical music aboard the riverboat
- Sample the fruits of the Wachau Valley vineyards during a wine tasting at an authentic Austrian tavern.
Family friendly itineraries on the Danube also available. Perfect for multi-generations where grandparents to grandkids will all enjoy themselves, while creating lasting memories together.
- Castle games in Slovakia, marzipan making in Passau
- Bicycling along the Danube River to a country village
- An Imperial Evening in a Vienna palace and an evening of action at one of the oldest amusement parks in the world