Romantic Danube River Cruise Details
*Czech beer tasting may take place on Day 2 or Day 3 of this itinerary
Transfer to Vilshofen for EMBARKATION
Passau | "City of Three Rivers" walking tour
*Note: Not available with full-day Salzburg excursion
OR Dürnstein Fortress hike
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
World of Exploration
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Array of Amenities
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated host leading exercise classes & discussions on healthy eating, relaxation techniques, etc.
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment, including cultural performances
Award winning dining
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
3 nights hotel in Prague at the Old Town Hilton (or similar), including city tour, Czech beer tasting and daily breakfast.
Pre-Cruise 3 nights in Prague
- Experience the wonders of Prague and its historic city center which is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site on your city tour or you can hike to the grand castle. See Rudolfinum and the Hundertwasser Dancing House. Visit the 1,000-year-old Prague Castle and St. Vitus before walking over the romantic Charles Bridge to the Old Market Square, where you will find the capital’s famous Astronomical Clock.
- Beer is a core part of the country’s national identity, so much so the Czechs are the biggest consumers of beer in the world. The country is home to more than 100 breweries with a combination of big names and micro establishments offering a huge range of styles, so join a Czech beer tasting and discover for yourself what makes the Czech’s beer some of the very best in the world.
- Enjoy a stop in Regensburg, one of Germany’s best-preserved medieval cities and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which you’ll discover on a guided walking tour showcasing the city’s architectural highlights, including the Old Town Hall and the Porta Praetoria.
Services included in your Cruise Booking
Booking this river cruise trip with us will also raise funds for Abilene's only free cancer rehabilitation gym, Strength for Life. Strength for Life is a local nonprofit organization that was established in 2018 to help cancer patients and survivors remain hopeful and strong with the support they need through a free, community-based exercise program. Endless Routes Travel will be donating a percentage of their sales back to Strength for Life.
The group will be adding 3 nights in Prague before the cruise. This includes all tours, daily breakfast, and transportation from the hotel to Vilshofen, with a stop in Regensburg. This is an optional add-on, but a majority of the group will be doing this extension. 2-nights pre-cruise in Munich is another option. Adding the land-package + airfare through the cruiseline helps raise more funds for Strength for Life.
Airfare can be quoted from most US airports with all classes of service. When purchasing airfare with the cruiseline, airport transfers are included at no additional cost. Flights can be secured with low deposits starting at $350 per person. By adding the land package + airfare through the cruiseline, you also help raise additional funds for Strength for Life. Note: airfare schedules are not released until 10-11 months before travel.
Insurance can be added to any booking. It is based on the age of the travelers and the total package price of the trip. To find the right policy for your needs, please reach out to Endless Routes Travel for assistance. Click here for info about insurance and an immediate quote. For anyone with pre-existing conditions, you need to purchase insurance within 21 days of the deposit. You only need to insure the deposit amount and can modify the insured amount at final payment.
Jennifer Barnard, owner of Endless Routes Travel, participant at Strength for Life, 3x cancer survivor and Europe Travel expert will be your point of contact for anything related to this trip. If you need to discuss any travel-related questions, you can contact her to schedule a call. Prior to travel, a meeting will be arranged to go over all of the travel details so you feel comfortable and prepared for the trip.
All pricing is in USD and based on double occupancy.
Pricing will increase by $500pp on April 7th.
Click here for more details on Cabin Categories.
Port charges: $224.00 per person additional
Deposit: $400.00 per person + $250 per person donation
$250 per person will also be collected separately for the donation for Strength for Life (501c3). Amawaterways has provided us with a group discount of $250 per person, so this will not increase the overall price you pay compared to the public rates. The donation can be made via Paypal, Venmo, or via check. You will receive an annual statement from SFL that you can use for tax purposes.
Past Guests: Above rates are combinable with standard past guest discounts and benefits.
Military discount (retired or active duty) $100 per person (proof of eligibility required at the time of deposit!)